Monday, October 6, 2014

Insanity.

There is no excuse for my absence other than I simply haven't been able to make blogging a priority. I just need you to know that I thought about you everyday. I didn't forget about you.  I hope you didn't forget about me !





Mostly my training has been going phenomenal with some setbacks here and there. I'm currently panicking as I realize how close my 10 miler is and then the week after that is my first ever half marathon.  Um, give me a minute, I'm freaking out again.





I need to get back to my insane work schedule, but I just wanted to make sure you knew you were still loved.  I do have some fun blog posts planned (just be patient with me) like:

  • Why I became a runner
  • Where I see myself in 5 years
  • Obsessions (including Netflix binges !)
  • Anything you've been dying to know about me :)





Until then, please enjoy a random assortment of shirts I need from lookhuman.com.  You know, for when I have infinite monies and all. 












And my two favorites (because reasons for those of you who know me)





I hope everyone has an awesome week !






1 comment

  1. I LOVE those shirts. The 13.1 and roses are red ones, because obviously. Miss you around here! xo

    ReplyDelete

You make my heart happy when you leave me comments ! I respond to all of them via email :) Thanks for being a rockstar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design + Developed by Blog Boutique