Monday, July 27, 2015

I Don't Know How To Human

Fun fact: I don't drink alcohol. So this morning as I stare at myself in the mirror, trying to become a human being, after about 4 hours of sleep, and feeling like death, I start to wonder: how the hell do you people go to a show, get drunk on all the beers, stay up till two in the morning and function the next day ?! I feel old.

Seriously, if there is some secret-ey hangover miracle cures for the I-didn't-drink-but-I-feel-like-I-have-a-hangover girl over here (i.e how to avoid the headache, dark under eye circles, and overall lack of motor skills) that would be A-MAZE-ING. I think the only reason I pass for human currently is that I never took my makeup off from last night.




Okay, shenanigans aside...last night was awesome. Got to see Marilyn Manson for the first time and Smashing Pumpkins for the 2nd. LOVED. IT. I would absolutely go see Manson again as I think this "co-headling" tour isn't bringing out his best stage presence. And Smashing Pumpkins powered through all their radio hits and surprised me with a little "Landslide" and acoustic performance of "Disarm". My ears were super happy.

Enjoy some super grainy (we had lawn seats) but still awesome photos from last night.






Linking up with Biana for the more Weekending Fun !


6 comments

  1. I'm not a big drinker so I limit myself to no more than 2 drinks lol! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do drink a bit sometimes (rarely, but when i do, i do) and there is no functioning the day after. definitely not now. when i was 21? easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concert looks fun! Glad you had a good time!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That "I didn't drink shit but I stayed up way to late" hangover SUCKS! Because nothing fixes it or makes you feel better but sleep only!!! And lucky you to see Manson! Jealous over here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went to a concert with my sister a few weeks ago and it ended at 11:30 and I though THAT was late! I couldn't imagine drinking on top of it lol! I hope you are able to get a good night sleep tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Getting old means if I'm thrown out of my weekday bedtime routine, I'm a nightmare no matter what I was doing the night before. Just need all the sleeps please. Glad the show was great though!

    ReplyDelete

You make my heart happy when you leave me comments ! I respond to all of them via email :) Thanks for being a rockstar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design + Developed by Blog Boutique