Monday, June 2, 2014

Thoughts While Running

My brain never really shuts off. It's always going, going, going, and running has helped tremendously.  I have the option of really being alone with my thoughts without any interruptions OR I can use the time to really focus on my running so that I can at least quiet the shouting in my head momentarily.  I came across this list today on Buzzfeed and couldn't stop laughing.  This is verbatim, a conversation I've had with myself at least once in the past month (including tonight because I read it before Hibernian). If I could add one thing to the list though, it would be this:


Because at one point or another we've all thought it.

The results of tonight's run are *drumroll*:


Distance: 3.1 mi

Time: 32:36
Avg. Pace: 10:31/mi

I'll post details tomorrow. Now I'm going to enjoy some dinner at Hibernian. An extra special thanks to Brian for running with me tonight ! 

1 comment

  1. This is the perfect gif. Also, my run last night was pretty labored too for some reason. Tough day. It happens :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my heart happy when you leave me comments ! I respond to all of them via email :) Thanks for being a rockstar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design + Developed by Blog Boutique