Friday, June 27, 2014

Favorites on Friday

I'm pretty impressed with myself for getting this post up as early as I am today ! Yay me :)  I know it's going to be a long day, so I figured it's best to get this up now before life happens.   It's been a long week and I'm so ready for the weekend !


To celebrate it being Friday and in an attempt to expand my blogger-ness, I'm doing another linkup ! 


Favorite TV show: Bob's Burgers.





I have lines from the show as my text tones, my background and phone cover coincide with Louise,




and I'm convinced that if you mix Louise and Tina together, you have my spirit animal.










Favorite thing to happen this week: I set a goal for myself and nailed it ! (Read about it here) That means my 5K is TOMORROW ! I MAY ONLY SLIGHTLY BE FREAKING OUT A LITTLE. 





Favorite Song:  I have an obsession with William Control.  I can not get enough of this man.  I've seen Adien play 3 times over the past 10 years at Bamboozle and such but it was always from afar or a random "Hey ! Awesome set !" as I ran by their merch table on the way to another stage.  However, I have gotten to actually meet Wil the last 2 times I've been to a William Control show.  He will always be one of my favortie humans as well as artists.  I've had "Illuminator" stuck in my head. So here it is to get stuck in yours !



Favorite thing to waste time on while browsing the net: CAT GIFS !  I mean who doesn't love cats being silly or stupid or jerks. Here are some of my favorites.



(AWWW !!)



(BAHAHHAHA...I never get sick of this)



(I saw this captioned with "Best use of the force ever." I agree)


(I need dis.)



(No.)




Favorite motivation for the week:  I wrote a post last week because I didn't really believe I could call myself a runner.  It's been an ongoing struggle mentally but I've been trying to push past it.  I found this a few days ago, and it really helped put things in perspective.



My favorite fun gifs:





(I dare you to be in a bad mood after watching shake puppy)



(This might be my favorite thing on the internet)


(Aww, he tried !)

And lastly, my favorite thing to do at work because my coworkers haven't figured out what it means yet:


(This needs to be the universal symbol.  I expect to see everyone doing this soon.)

So there's my first Friday Favorites post ! What are some of your favorite things ? I'm nosy, tell me ;) 

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend and thanks for reading !




7 comments

  1. Those cat gifs are too cute. And I'm always a sucker for Friends. :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the runner's commandments! And the puppy gifs. You can never have too many gifs of cute puppies doing cute things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could seriously watch animal gifs all day long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you win at life. seriously good luck tomorrow, you go girl! i really struggle with the whole label calling myself a runner as well, especially because i feel like i dont deserve to call myself a runner lately because.. well, i havent been running. oops. love those 10 commandments though. also cat gifs suck me in like nothing else, that first one is the best, the second is hilarious, i almost choked on my water watching the force one. how cute!! and that dog with the ball, aw he tried!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that little goldie tried so hard! It's okay, he really was just meaning to do doggie yoga anyway. Love those runner commandments and GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!! Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha omg those cat gifs had me rolling! And those Runner Commandments are so great!! Have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my heart happy when you leave me comments ! I respond to all of them via email :) Thanks for being a rockstar !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Design + Developed by Blog Boutique